Legal Help Finder

Need Help Paying Your Rent?

The Delaware Housing Assistance Program (DEHAP may be able to provide financial assistance for past, current, and future due rent. Call (866) 935-0407 or visit to apply and see if you qualify. Note: The DEHAP portal is closed for system upgrades until August 11, but you can still visit the website to see what information you will need to provide when it reopens.

Find Legal Help

Answer a few questions about your situation and your legal problem to help us guide you to the best help for your situation. We will not ask for your name or any information that will identify who you are. Get Started now.

 Get started button

Delaware's civil legal aid organizations remain committed to serving our clients and community during the current public health crisis.  Due to the state of emergency declared by the Governor in Delaware, we are implementing some temporary procedures in order to protect our clients and staff so that we can help as many people as possible for as long as possible.  We are only doing intakes over the phone.


Smiling lawyer in front of court building

Combined Campaign for Justice

The Delaware Combined Campaign for Justice (CCJ) supports critical civil legal assistance for low-income and disadvantaged Delawareans. Watch CCJ's 2 minute video to learn more.

Legal Self Help Resources

Visit the Legal Services Corporation of Delaware website to find: