Debt Collection

Other Money Problems

3 Resource(s) Found
Filter By:

Collection Process Q&A

"If you’ve received a bill for unpaid taxes, you may find the following information and links helpful. If you have additional questions about your tax bill, you may call the number printed on the bill; or (302) 577-8208 if you’re calling from New Castle County and 1 (800) 292-7826 if you’re calling from Kent or Sussex Counties."

Back to top