Landlord / Tenant

Other Housing Problems

8 Resource(s) Found
Filter By:

File and Defend a Summary Possession Action

How To File and Defend a Summary Possession Action in the Justice of the Peace Court

Guide to Evictions

This guide will help you understand your rights and options as a tenant.

Rental Assistance

If you’re a renter financially impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and need help paying your rent, you may be eligible for rental assistance from DSHA. Assistance is available for current and past-due rent. Visit Click on COVID-19 Rental Assistance then How to Apply. Tenants should communicate with their landlords to apply for assistance, as landlords will need to provide necessary documents and forms. If you need more help, call 866-935-0407.

Back to top