Community Legal Aid Society, Inc. (CLASI) - Wilmington Office
Who We Are
CLASI provides free legal services to:
- People with disabilities, as Delaware’s Protection and Advocacy System
- Older citizens (60 and over)
- Victims of housing discrimination, under HUD’s Fair Housing Initiative Program
- People living in poverty
- Victims of domestic violence
- Immigrant victims of crime, abuse and neglect
Who We Serve
- New Castle County
- Language(s) Spoken
- Haitian Creole / Kreyòl Ayisyen
- Spanish / Español
- Cirumstances and languages in which interpreters are provided
We will provide an opportunity for any language when necessary for us to communicate with an applicant.
- Income Guidelines
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation